Tuyển Controls & Security Manager - Công ty TNHH Deloitte Việt Nam
Deloitte Vietnam is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu – one of the world’s leading professional services organizations with a presence in 150 countries and over 200,000 partners & staff. We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated services including Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Enterprise Risk Management.
Striving for the standard of excellence by being always one step ahead, Deloitte Vietnam is dedicated to providing superior client service with professional objectivity and to working diligently to preserve the trust of clients. It is for this reason that people remain our firm’s greatest and most valuable asset.
We are currently seeking applications from ambitious and highly motivated candidates for the position of Control & Security Manager in our Hanoi Office. You will be joining a team of professional staff in a challenging and friendly working environment.
You will manage the entire engagement process that includes planning, execution/supervision, and conclusion of the engagement in accordance with existing DTT methodologies and approaches, or other related IS Audit standards deemed as appropriate. You will also participate in the overall management of the ERS department, which includes business planning, practice development, continuing education, and related administrative tasks.
• You should have a degree in Accountancy, Finance, Information Systems Administration, Computer Science or a related field.
• To qualify, you also need more than 7 years' experience in external/internal auditing in a major organisation, with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity or more than 4 years of direct experience in Information Systems Audit, Information Security Assessment or Business Continuity Implementation/Management.
• Experience in internal controls, risk assessment, business process, application reviews, IT and operational auditing, auditing of major ERP packages (such as J.D. Edwards, SAP R/3, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft or BPCS), or auditing of general computer controls in major platforms (such as AS/400, SAP Basis, Unix, Windows NT/2000, or Novell) is also required.
• Willingness to travel is expected.
• Professional qualification (s) (such as CIA, CISA , CISSP)
• Leadership quality
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
Interest candidates please visit out Career Site at http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng...ty-cas-manager for online application.
Please note that only online applications will be considered
Học tập vì sự nghiệp ngày mai CƯỚI VỢ