Experienced RADIO NETWORK ENGINEER
- Provide cost-optimized radio network design and optimization during pre-sales phase.
- Provide technical consultation to the bid teams, customers.
- Deliver radio network design services for rollout projects.
- Deliver radio optimization services to achieve committed KPIs. Conduct services: Radio Network Performance Improvement, Radio Network Tuning and Optimization, Benchmarking,… to customer under the contract between COMIT and customers.
- Advises and Guidelines are: Tools to use, Features and Parameters to set,… in order to archive the operator’s performance requirement for the Radio Network of the mobile system.
- Deliver customer presentations, workshops and reports.
- Represent the radio planning and optimization team in projects
- Familiar to GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE and UMTS technology.
- Experience in Radio Network systems and equipments: BSC/ TRAU/ RBS and RNC/ NodeB,…
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance tools: OSS, RNO,…
- Experience in one or more tools widely used for Radio Planning & Drive test Post Processing & Optimization Tools: TEMS/NEMO Drive Test tool, Aircom, Actix …
- Radio Network Performance Monitoring and Management using tools and Statistical Analysis. Radio Network KPIs: Accessibility KPIs, Retainability KPIs, Integrity KPIs.
- Radio Network Configuration and Database Management.
Personal Development Opportunities:
- Woking in a open and democracy environment
- Having competitive salary and compensation appropriate with contribution
- Having the personal capacity and career aspiration development opportunities
- Participating in abroad training courses and other experienced soft skills courses (Personal Communications Skills, Time Management Skills, Leadership Skills,…)
- Becoming one of company owners for the individual with excellent contribution
- University degree in telecommunications
- At least 3 years experience in the field of telecommunication
- Knowledge of GSM/GPRS/UMTS standards, IP Networking, ATM concepts, Frame Relay, Traffic Dimensioning
- Good interpersonal skills both towards customers and internally
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills
- Good written and oral skills in English
- Good computer knowledge
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Share knowledge
- Ability and willingness to work in teams-
Please send me:
- Your Application
- Your CVs in English with details working history, experience
- Your Diploma
- and Your Recent Photograph to:
9th floor, TTC Buildings,
Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay, Hanoi
or via email email@example.com
Note: Interview will be conducted immediately with qualification CVs.